Friday, October 17, 2008

secret recipe

b4 the trial, beting with my classmate saila n john....if their trial result can met our requirement, then we will treat them eat something....haha....the agreement is roughly like below....

For saila....

I, Sailaehree hereby agree that if i do get a at least 83 for all my 5 subjects in my trial 2008, i will treat the ppl below a sundae cup ice-cream..

1. Choo Sim Mee'
2. Remina Doh
3. Tang Szu Boo
4. Ngui Yeang Juang

If I didnot fullfill the requirements, the 4 person above will treat me the same thing.

__________
(Sailaehree)

the same thing go to john....it is just that the food change to secret recipe cake n the lowest mark he should get is 88....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

finally.....the result release....n 3 of us have to treat them.
@_@** i think they purposely do that lar....so we can treat them.....




LALA's cake.....tiramishu
My cake.....classic cheese
4get whose cake is this.....john i think

eating so many cake in secret recipe....haha



wei wei n me....she is so sleepy
haha....trying to act cute
wei wei ,lala n me.....

wei wei n me again....+remmi
Having a fun time in secret....after get the lesson (do not bet with bothof them anymore)

No comments: