Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thank you

Officially 3 weeks to final....wondering why i can be so relax n blog here?haha...i also dun know...emm, may be cos the study room is just next to the com lab...so....jz lalu n masuk...haha...


today is a very important day 4 me.....frankly speaking...i m very stress now even i myself also shock with myself....i never get such stress in my study life....may be i m now a scholar holder n i may not want to disappointed the ppl around me.....


i ask myself 2 days ago..."Am really suitable to be a dentist?May be it is too tough 4 me....or may be become a teacher is more easier 4 me.....a lot of occupation cross my mind....i also plan to become a hair stylist like jie jie if i cannot fly to AUS....i told remina my plan....n she scolded me like hell...not only remina. tang, chong n even saila also disagree....i lost my direction...until this morning....i found the ans.....


like other sunday, i went to sunday church service...my church (city harvest church) is having a event today called " Dance My Love"....it is actyally a production from CHC....i met amos (my AUSAMT senior)....he is having the sama course with me...and he is now in IMU....i dare not ask him how is his life in IMU (though i really wanna know)....but i think is God knew that i wanna to ask but dare nt....n he pointed Sandy to do so....after the drama, pastor preach.....n in his sermon, i found the ans....


"God have give you the tallent....so, use it properlly....dont jz bcos others said:" u should do engineering lar...it is easier 4 u...."it touched my heart....." use the tallent that gv u.....n do the best....i f u wanna become a doc, dun jz become a doc....but the best doctor....."


i realise on the spot that God never take away my dream.....he is still supporting me....always.....though it is tough, but i think if i cannot make it (fly to AUS), i will go to IMU....oh ya...4 get to tell you....the senior that is noe in IMU say tha he is now doing twinning course to AUS....it gv me some hope....it may be take some time to go there, but there is still a chance....thank you holy spirit,thank you jesus, thank you Father...love you

No comments: