Monday, April 13, 2009

fAmiLy dAy in Port Dickson

i'm so sori for din update for the third week in KTT..life is kinda busy here with my 'earthworm and music symbol' homework...and test 1 is coming soon-next week..lolz
third week was a veri busy and fun week..got lotsa activities..jia jeng n me went to a international students' Christian conference..get to know lots ppl fom diff country....but sori i haven get any photo..so, cant upload here...=(

11.04.2009 was KTT family day in Port Dickson. This was my first time to be in PD also. A tired day but i reli enjoy it.
many activities was held..senam aerobic, built sand castle, amazing race and fear factor..i din managed to take many photos, but stil got some lar...i took part in the sand castle and senam aerobic..hehe
i am too lazy and busy to describe on the activities and my life here..therefore, i will jz post some photos for u all so that u all know my recent life here in KTT,k =)


sand castle competition...my class castle called "the kivi's castle".we get the 3rd place


KI3's members


esther, jing ying and me..


rafika, maisara and me..they r both my hsmate and classmate


KI5's castle..they get no.1


senam aerobic..we get no 1 weh...


all of the chinese in my course...

No comments: