Saturday, April 25, 2009

untitiled

i din plan to post this post actually..this post is purposely to upload some picture for my 'cute' fren--lao ai that wanted to know so much about my futsal's skill..lolz...lao ai..i m so sori..the camaragal din take reli good pic...cant show my skill here...haha

the game is actually planned to release our stress..right after our last paper, we changed and went down to the court to play..frankly speaking, i din reli know how to play..but i tried...hehe..no bad..i got 1 goal =P





lai ai..i m so sori..i reli din hv much photo...
haha..but i got others to show u all...


this is the best view of KTT...seriously...wakakka

yen chun, m3 and my Kannada lec-MR.Shaymu

huh...time flies..i jz fiished my test 1..but jia jeng told me jz now..after 3 weeks we got test 2...=(
lolz...
it will reli take my life...kill me
no choice..bec into study again...

No comments: