Sunday, May 3, 2009

mOtheR's dAy ceLebraTion...

the mother's day is around the corner..oh no..i should say its jz around the corner, but my family already celebrated the day..haha..it was reli a great day with everybody gather together, eat and chat...the most important thing is my mum was super hapi that day cos she can meet all her sisters and brothes...they have a long time din meet up..

my san yi, xiao yi , jie jie and mummy..see, how hapi they are...

can u see my mum..the one in blue..i have a long time din see her laugh until so hapi

my mummy and me...

my papa, me and my ah maa...

hapi mother's day...

i miss mummy so much..going to india soon..dun know how long time oni i can come back...gonna miss all the ah yi and the famili members...and of course all the fren also lar...haih...

No comments: