Saturday, July 18, 2009

i m in india

hey everybody...have a long time din update my blog...i m so sori...i m lazy
well, i m in india now...settled down dy...u can go to my fb to c the photos..i dy upload there...
india is fine...raining season now...rains everyday...cold...
when we went out, we have our umbrella prepared in ur hand...and once there is rain, then we open it...lol...
i get wet many times dy...reli wet de i tell u...even u r holding the umbrella with u...
i dunknow wheather its bcos of the diff of the time in india and msia, i woke up early in the morning...5.30am...its dy 8 in msia...i guess is...
din reli sleep weel here...too cold...my blanket is not warm enuff...i woke up at 3.30 am last nigth and could'nt get sleep...cos it was too cold...thats sumthg come into my mind..."whose tat can hug me now, i m goin to marrige him..."
haha...weird thining...but luckily i went bec to sleep after i put on all my jackets, socks and scarf....
the food...was fine to me in the few days...but now i get fever dy..haiz...so, i din at the curry anymore...my last night dinner was rice+cucumber....lol
the water is ok so far...jz that i did hve cirit....jz a bit lar...so far ok...
oh ya...the punjabi suit is reli cheap here...i did 4...its just Rs2000...means like RM38...cheap right...hehe...anybody want it can tell me...will bring bec to u when i go bec msia....
wat else...so far jz like that...oh ya...i forget one important thg...
haiz...it is sad to tell that there is oni 11 guys in BDS...out of 100+...haiz...
well, its ok...
study 1st...
thats ll i think...will update u all again
bb
tc

2 comments:

ZongYen said...

come come~come back malaysia I hug u~

niChoLe siMmEe said...

haha...bec in msia i no need hug dy lar...long time din hear from u liao...