Saturday, March 14, 2009

Back From Shah Alam

I just came back from Kl...went to Shah Alam to take my result..went back to the familiar bulding..every thing remain the same..same lecturers,same guards,same pokok,same cafe etc etc....but no more faces that I am familiar...walk by my class (E101-Adelaide)..no people inside..i look in..and the memories pop up..reminds me of the happy and hard time i had with my classmates last time..we like to chat under the tree..we had our lunch in the classroom,we gather in the Adalaide corner...emm...time flies..no more Ausmat 19..no more Adelaide class, no more Adelaide corner...everything had ended on 2008..i reli miss all of them..



haiz..not only in INTEC..this also happen when i went shopping..went to Mid Valley...in the KTM station, reminded me of the lost of Eugene handphone 2 yrs ago doring our KL trip..saw the NOSE shoes' shop..i rmb that 5 months ago i went there with jie jing to buy our dinner shoes...lots n lots..all memories pop up..again n again..well..i reli miss the time i had with my friend...dunknow can i get another group of good friend during my uni time..friends that can laugh with me..cry with me..i had 2 groups of good friend in my life...one group from sp..and one group from INTEC...although i cant sure that they reli treat me as their best friend, but i would say that thay are all my best friend...the time i spent with them is far more than the time that i spent with my family...hehe...but i know i cn never go back to the time again..=(



No one can know what will happen next..what i get from this time is that i shall cherish and appreciate for everything that I have now..i must admit that someties will take my friends for granted..therefore, I promise myself not easily to give up any of my friend easily because of small matter..i should learn to care about every friend..yes..sorry if i have did anything wrong or said anything hurt..sometimes i will say sumthg that is hurt or make ppl angry..i know..haiz..sorry fren..i am learning not to do so now...

No comments: