Friday, March 20, 2009

Pack-ing

emm..i think i should start to pack my stuff from now..or not i reli dun have enuff time to pack..may be i should list down everyting here first so that i wont miss anything..
1. clothes-only baju kurung and formal shirts..no jeans and t-shirt..dun forget ur jacket
2. shampoo, body shampoo
3. tooth brush,tooth paste
4. towels
5. 'faceshop'
6. pads
7. hangers
8. Food
9. stationary
10. documents-needed by JPA
11. stockings
12. etc etc
well..as u can see from above..not many to bring..but tell u..i fail to stuff all of them into my big suitcase..
oh ya..the dressing code in KTT..worse than INTEC..only baju kurung and formal clothes..lolz..now i know how good is intec..
emm..tired packing..
and my feeling getting worse and worse..this morning was having breakfast with some of my buddy..ah pia,mj,jo and soo fern..this make me feel even more emotional..cos i will i will never have much time to spend with them after i go to KTT..
i think i can never meet all of them togather again cos after this we are all busy with our own life and studies..
lolzz..shouldnt that emo..calm down..
haiz..
i think i should go off now..or not my mum will shout till the next door hear it (i haven finish packing..hehe)
emm..oh ya..i m not sure weather my celcom broadband can be used in KTT..hope the network can work well there.or not the blog will hibernet for some time..
ok..i mz go now..
dun too miss me ya..wakakaka
-simmee-

No comments: