Tuesday, March 10, 2009

FiNaLly and fInAlly
yes..finally and finally..i received the call from my pemiutang...hehe..called it pemiutang cos he is reli my pemiutang..gonna work with him for 10 years..yes..10 yrs..haiz..well,bec to the topic..emm..the officer called me few days ago..said that my contract is changed to India..no more going to australia,but india..
well..i knew the news before he told me..he informed that i need to attend a tamil language class before fly to india..this class takes time bout 3 months..take place in KTT,Sepang...lots and lots he told me..but i 4got all..well..thats choo simmee..i will 4got thgs easily..i should blog earlier de..but lazy.haiz..thats one of my characteristic also..hehe
i feel reli hapi after the call..tell my mummy,daddy,jie jie etc etc....hehe..and of course my fren also lar...in australia de,in nz de,in msia de,in UK de,in spore de...hehe...reli kua jiong...the all feel hapi to me..expecially remina i think..i know she worried bout me veri much..sumtimes will feel stress to chat with her in msn..cos she will always ask:"did JPX called u???"......emm..i know she care bout me..i appreaciate for the friendship that we hv..thx nana for the concern..i will ytake good k of myself..u dun wori me ok??
emm..this morning jia jeng called me..she dy received the letter from JPX..need to register to KTT on 23th..emm.still have 2 weeks to go then..and after lunch..i m thinking myself..after 3 months..is june...encik anizam(the officer) told me that we r most prob flying on august..then means that i stil have 5 months here...and 1 and 1/2 months after the language class...emm..feel down out of sudden..dunknow y the feeling pop up so out of blue..haiz...i thought i wanna leave msia de..expecially last month..when all fren leave here to nz and aus...but now...haiz...wat happen leh??i think cos i will miss the famili and all the fren here...=(

No comments: