Thursday, March 19, 2009

Worry and worry...

lolz..officially annouce that i eat an "egg" today..never try that before..and today i did..lolz
chat with jie jing today..(i'm too free today..no customer today)she reminded me about the adaptation in a new environment..then only i realise that i am going to a new environment soon..since that moment, i started to worry..
"Can i adapt well there?".."Who will i meet there?".."Can i mix well with Jia Jing?"..etc etc
Lolz...
many of my friend thought that i am a tough girl..thought that i can handle everything independently..well, at first i also think that i m that kind of 'strong women'..but as i grow up; as i leave home for study, i found that i am not actually..
i must admit that i am weak sumtimes expecially when i faced problems..a veri good example will be the time when i first reach INTEC UiTM for my pre-uni course time..at first it was ok..i m hapi to be there..get to know a lot of friends..but as the study getting harder and harder, i found that i will becum home sick..i will miss the friends in my hometown..i will break down easily..and of course will cry always..
SO....i started to wori now..how will my life in KTT..a place that i never step into..
but thx God that i have Him always with me when i m in trouble..and He will always put some good friends around me wherever i am..hope that i can get a group of good fren in KTT like wat i did in SP and Intec..
i will jz remember that:
IN TIMES OF DIFFICULIES, DON'T EVER SAY :"GOD, I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM..
INSTEAD SAY:" HEY PROBLEM..I HAVE A BIG GOD AND EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT.."
EMMANUEL

No comments: