Friday, March 27, 2009

first weekend

Its weekend...my first weekend in KTT..
a lonely weekend...jia jeng went back to her sister's house, both my housemates also went bec to their hometown..Rafikah went bec to Malacca and Mansara went be to Subang Jaya..
lolz..dunknow how to spend my weekend...
last time when I m in Akasia, i did stay alone in hostel for about 4 days...but that time I have John, Jason, ahpa, Kuan Quan and lotsa people accompany me to eat..here..no at all...not closed to anyone except jia jeng..haiz
thats y i da bao jz now for both my lunch and dinner..i dun like to eat alone..nono..its i hate to eat alone..like veri kelian like that..others got fren with them but u r alone eating..lolz..i hate the feeling..emm..i think i will jz da bao for Saturday and Sunday lar..
emm..downloading EU episod 27...lol..jz 22.3% now...stil need alot of time to finish..no drama anymore..boring
i m writting my kannada homework..i m not a good student i shall admit..cos from afternoon till now i oni finish 3 pages..lol..i stil hv 25 pages to go..and i stil haven learn tamil and hindi...the ak,aa,e,ee,wu,woo etc etc reli make me pengsan..all sound same for me..lol..pengsan pengsan

No comments: